1. Your tights actually stay up because you can pull them up over your little tummy.
2. Low-cut clothes, however, aren’t really your friend…
3. …especially when your undies slip down under your waistband and you feel half-naked all day.
4. You don’t need to worry about a weird-looking belly button, though, because it’s probably hidden.
5. And you have definitely experienced that weird gap you get at the top of a skirt that goes above your belly button.
6. As well as that annoying red line that jeans leave on your stomach after sitting all day.