Sushi lover Gets Tape Worms After Eating Contaminated Sashimi

281

In September 2014, images of x-rays were circulated on Chinese language web sites accompanied by the claim that they documented a man whose body had become riddled with tapeworms he had contracted from consuming sashimi. It is the most expensive and many would argue delicious part of a sushi menu.

According to them one man’s love of sashimi nearly killed him after it led to his body becoming riddled with tapeworm.The Chinese man had gone to his doctor complaining of stomach ache and itchy skin.To his horror, scans revealed his entire body had been infected with tapeworm after eating too much sashimi raw slices of fish.

Advertisement